Parents are very worried, when they are told that their child is, suffering from asthma and they see, the possibility of-
this lasting throughout, his life. In actually, infact; this very rarely happens. Asthma in children, generally disapperas; between the age of seven and fourteen years.
- If parents are worried, they must above all; not convey their worry, to the child.
- If it is quite possible that some children will have, only one or two violent attacks of asthma; in their whole life. The form these attacks takes is well known; but how they begin is another matter.
- In spite of progress making in recognizing allergies, asthma remains an illness, which is puzzling. Generally, first attack apperas, about the age of three.
Two main types, of asthma in children-
1) Asthmatic dyspnoea-
Dysponea signifies, difficult breathing. An attack of asthmatic dysponea is, often heraled; by digestive or nervous troubles. The breathing becomes nosiy.
- During the attack, breathing is rapid and difficult. The child is very distressed. He has a dry cough and his breathing becomes more and more noisy.
- These attacks, which often occur at night; tend to diminsh, when the morning comes.
2) Asthmatic bronchitis-
Asthmatic bronchitis is less violent. The attacks begins, slowly with; nasal blockages, sneezing and fever. There is difficulty in breathing and a fitful cough.
- This condition last between, five days and a fortnight, convalescence is slow.
- The child finds it difficult to overcome his tiredness.
Some very main causes of asthma-
- Allergy is one very likely cause, a close medical examination often enables the cause to be found.
- Unsettled atmospheric conditions, fog, tempertaure variation, etc., may also lead to asthma in children.
- There are also cases, in which the cause is found; to be excessive maternal protection, certain emotions, temper, inner conflicts, etc.
Right way of treating asthma-
Cases of asthma must of course, be treated by a doctor. There are many forms of treatment-
- A healthy life is essential, for an asthmatic child.
- Above all, he must not be kept indoors; to keep him away, from influneces; which are thought to, be harmful. This would have the inevitable result of, lessening the child's ability to adapt; to social life and may upset the development of his personality.
Do you know- about right Winter Hair Care Schedule