In way, the swine flu had been spread as epidemic, the name itself; has created havoc psychologically and the public is interested to know, whether there is, any prevention measure for it, in Homoeopathy? If there is so, then what is the medicine?
- The general health care management, remaining same in every system, of medical practice, but medicinal preventive aspects are different, in different systems.
- Homoepathy being, completely a special system of practice; it does not treat a case, in name of a disease; but in its manifestations, through different symptoms.
- The symptoms in every case, depend upon the circumstances; the patient’s lifestyle, its modalities; even if the bacteria or virus or common manifestations of the disease, remains the same.
- Depending upon peculiarity of cases, the physician observes a common medicine, to be selected; which works, both as curative as well as preventive; which is popularly known as genus epidemicus.
- This genus epidemicus may, vary from area to area in country; depending upon, above conditions. Therefore, a particular medicine, served as genus epidemicus in one area, in a particular period; may not be considered as specific, for same disease in nomenclature, for all times to come.
Therefore, one particular remedy, once successfully used for a swine flu; in a place, will
Do you know- Why everyone should eat, Vitamin K in their diet?
Instructions for you- How Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat can be Prevented?