But, how to consume groundnut health wise? That is to say, what is right way to consume groundnuts? Well, the different right ways, to consume groundnut, are given below:-
Consume groundnut with jaggery –
Yes, consume ground nut with jaggery; instead of eating them alone. Why you should eat groundnut with jaggery? The reason for that I have told in my previous article titled, “Health benefits of jaggery”. But, if you did not read that article or forget reason, told in that article; then do not worry, let me mention that reason here again.
- That reason is that most often a sharp thirst, is felt after eating groundnuts and that sharp thirst jaggery can prevent; when you eat it with groundnut.
- But, if do you not eat jaggery with groundnuts; then this thirst starts, immediately after eating groundnuts; which will cause dry cough or phlegm in throat in throat, if you drank the water immediately.
Consume tea after or along with groundnuts –
But, if you are not having jaggery at moment in home, while you are eating groundnuts; or you forget to bring jaggery, while bringing groundnuts home for eating; then you can, consume groundnuts with tea.
- It is as much effective, as jaggery in preventing sharp thirst; caused out immediately, after ground consumption and also help in, digesting ground-nut eaten.
- And, tea is such an option, which is present in home; in every day of year, especially in India.
Eat properly roasted groundnuts –
Yes, take care, while purchasing groundnuts that you are buying properly roasted groundnuts; because eating improperly roasted groundnuts, or non-roasted groundnuts; will cause sharp ache in stomach or liver or in abdomen. So, to avoid sharp ache in stomach, to
Can eat chocolate with groundnuts –
Yes, another right way to eat groundnuts, is to consume them; with small chocolate bar. Yes , you can munch small chocolate bars, with groundnuts; but just take care of following two things, while eating chocolate with groundnuts and those are :-
- Eat only 1-2 small bars, of chocolate with groundnuts.
- And second, those 1-2 chocolate bars, which you eat with groundnuts; should not be, too cold. They should be at room temperature because, if they are too cold; then they will cause mild umbilical pain.
Do not drink water immediately, after eating groundnuts –
Yes, as I said above in 1st point of article that eating groundnuts alone, will cause sharp thirst quench immediately, after eating them. And, as I told above in 1st point that if you drank water immediately, after consuming them, out of that sharp thirst; then it will cause dry cough; therefore avoid, drinking water immediately, after munching groundnuts. Instead, use any 1 option, out of options; I told you above, whichever of them, you have at home.